Saturday, March 26, 2005

Vitamin C - Collagen & Antioxidants

For a really effective Anti Aging Strategy, he most important of the antioxidants that you should be taking is Vitamin C. Most nutritionalists now recommend that we take at least 1000 mg per day as it one of the only vitamins that cannot be stored by the body.

Vitamin C strengthens the body's white blood cells, the chief defence against invation by bacteria and viruses. There is strong evidence that people who do not take enough Vitamin C are more vulnerable to infections and illness from the common cold to cancer.

Vitamin C helps give us energy by aiding in the production of other essential body chemicals including L-carnitine which transports fats into the mitochondria where fats are converted to energy.

Vitamain C helps with the production of neurotransmitters the brain chemicals that help the nerves in the central and periferal nervous systems inproving our ability to think clearly and move our bodies.

Importantly for ez Anti Aging, Vitamin C enables your skin to resist wrinkles, by helping to produce Collagen, the strong connective tissue that holds our bodies together.

ALL POST ARE BROUGHT TO YOU BY www.thebeautypillow.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with your comments on Vitamin C. I have been taking at least 1000 mg every day for 5 uyears and whenever I run out or forget to take them on a trip I notice the difference in my energy.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Great blog on acne. I'm seeking home remedies for so I frequently visit blogs like yours to see what information you present that may be useful.

Thanks,
Jim

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Jim here. I'm glad to see you value your lucky vitamins and nutrition as much as I do. Your blog is a good resource I'll be sure to visit again.

Thanks,
Jim